for those who love just dance and zumba for wii

Options
I got the Gold's Gym Cardio Dance game for wii today and let me tell you it is awesome! I have been trying to get the Zumba, but it is sold out everywhere so I got this instead. It kicked my butt more than the Zumba class I go to and that's just on the beginner level of the game. The dances are Latin dances but to music like Just Dance by Lady Gaga and other popular songs.

Best of all it was only $19.99 on Amazon.com.

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Good to know! Thanks!
  • tvermilye
    Options
    Thanks for the info, we just got a Wii for Christmas and was looking into getting some exercise ones.
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll add it to my wishlist.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I was thinking about getting the Zumba on the Wii, but already have all of the Just Dance one's so didn't want to waste the money, because every one says its not much different than the Just Dance. I'll have to give that one a try!!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I wish they had it for the Playstation 3! I want Just Dance!
  • Carolyn72
    Carolyn72 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I love using my Wii to exercise, and I love to dance! I'll have to look for it.
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    I love, love, love the Just Dance 2 for the Wii. I wanted to get something else to. I'll have to try the Zumba. Does anyone like the Jillian Micheals Work out for the Wii? I was thinking about getting that one.
  • jesshamonko
    Options
    So god to know! I have just dance 2, and was thinking about getting zumba as well. I will definitely look into that one!