Hello from Central Pennsylvania

Fit14eva
Fit14eva Posts: 5
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all.. I was a personal trainer and instructor for many years until i got pregnant and needed a job with benefits and better hours... I had my beautiful son Elias 3 and 1/2 years ago and til this day have not taken the weight off... I was layed off in August and I am not looking to get back in to teaching classes and personal training again but not until i get myself back in shape.... As a Single mother i struggle with my weight however it is only because i never fully committed myself to taking the weight off... i am ready now, and ready to look better at 31 than i did at 26 which is what i looked like in my profile picture.... i am looking to start a support group in central PA meeting once a week to discuss goals, answer questions and maybe even pass along new healthy recipes all while meeting new people who have the same goals.... I read and article recently in Fitness RX magazine... its says that people who have friends that are overweight are also likely to be overweight themselves... so lets get together cause people with the same goals reach them faster together!!!!

Carolyn:flowerforyou:

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Welcome to MFP, Carolyn! You've found a great place to stay on track. Good luck!!
  • Sounds like we're in a similar situation. Where would you want to meet up?
This discussion has been closed.