Are you a Flash Developer?

porcelain_doll
porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
I am a graphic designer and have dabbled in Flash for several years, but have never really pushed myself to go very far with it. I am familiar with basic to intermediate ActionScript, and am about to take an Advanced Flash online course starting in a few weeks. I want to take my career as a designer to a different level and was wondering if anyone works exclusively with Flash or at least uses it throughout the larger part of their projects.

If so, what type of projects do you generally work on as a developer? I am wondering because I know there are so many things you can do with it, and I am not really sure what kind of things I'd like to work on at a job using it because I don't have much experience utilizing it professionally, and I don't know anyone else who does, either.

I'm just trying to develop new interests and goals in my career, and I think this is the direction I'd like to go with it. Any input on the subject is appreciated!

Replies

• I'm not much on Flash, it causes me too many problems trying to keep all of our computers at work updated.

What kind of graphics design do you do?
This discussion has been closed.