Weekend Plans for everyone?

Options
I just thought I'd see what everyones plans are for this holiday weekend? That way I can live my life through those that can :)

I am working 13 hours each day every day, wait thats everyday right now! My fiance told me last night shes going to her girlfriends for a pool party and shes baking a cake! Dam I am jealous, oh well Just ignore it, someones got to do my job I guess!

I hope everyone has an enjoyable fun weekend wth family and friends be safe!:drinker:

Replies

• barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just thought I'd see what everyones plans are for this holiday weekend? That way I can live my life through those that can :)

I am working 13 hours each day every day, wait thats everyday right now! My fiance told me last night shes going to her girlfriends for a pool party and shes baking a cake! Dam I am jealous, oh well Just ignore it, someones got to do my job I guess!

I hope everyone has an enjoyable fun weekend wth family and friends be safe!:drinker:
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    tomorrow- clean the house, pay bills, go to the gym. sun&mon- me and my hubby both work in a grocery store and people like to eat during the holidays so we are always at work during the holidays.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    It cooled off dramatically this week in Vegas - like, 40 degrees style - so I'm going running Sat, Sun, and Mon mornings in the park. We'll spend it packing for our move (<3 weeks!!), writing report cards, sleeping in late, and spending quality time together!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Hubbz works the late shift on weekends so it's only the girls & I.
    Picnic tomorrow, haven't made plans for Sunday though. Monday is hubbz softball practice and it's an early one so we'll go this time. That's about it un;ess we plan last minute things.

Going for walks throughout the weekened with the girls & pup.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • fashionkitten13
    Options
    Driving up the coast to a car show in Santa Maria, CA. My old car is still in pieces so I won't be showing. :cry: Excited to be camping though! Let's just hope it doesn't rain or you'll see us in our tent, floating down the 101. :laugh:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    car show tomorrow, all day, then sunday, pulling out the vw convertable and getting started on it, its a '66 model!!!!

off monday and just having a weekend for me.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning, early, I will be driving with a friend up to Austin to play the piano for all the students from our highschool orchestra program that won the ability to perform at the State level. It will be nerve wracking, stressful, difficult, exhausting, did I say nerve wracking??? And I will be sooooooooo glad when it is over. Then, and only then, will it be rewarding :noway: And then I can have a glass of wine and start to enjoy the rest of the weekend!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Hubbz works the late shift on weekends so it's only the girls & I.
    Picnic tomorrow, haven't made plans for Sunday though. Monday is hubbz softball practice and it's an early one so we'll go this time. That's about it un;ess we plan last minute things.

Going for walks throughout the weekened with the girls & pup.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Ohh...I love the concession stand at baseball/softball games:love: Great hot dogs!! I always make room for my calories that day my son plays. Have a good time with your lil cuties!

I'm getting ready to go to Pensacola Florida to watch the Blue Angels practice. Woo Hoo! Ever since growing up military and seeing the movie Top Gun I have a "thang" for fast airplanes.:love:

Sorry, barracuda...hope you still have a great weekend!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    AAAACCCKKKKK I have back to back to back match.com dates!!!! And to make matters even more confusing, two of them are named Kevin and I have no idea which one I'm actually meeting. I can foresee some HI-LARIOUS misunderstandings down the line...

Lord help me. Why do I do this to myself?? LOL. At least one date will be a bike ride followed by black-and-tans by the beach. If I have one more coffee date I'm going to stab myself in the eye with one of the little plastic stirrers.

Sunday is Farmer's Market with an old friend, then BBQ at my sister's place on Monday. And in between, hopefully tackling a home project like putting on new cabinet hardware or framing some artwork to hang up.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    If I have one more coffee date I'm going to stab myself in the eye with one of the little plastic stirrers.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh my gosh, you are so funny!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    AAAACCCKKKKK I have back to back to back match.com dates!!!! And to make matters even more confusing, two of them are named Kevin and I have no idea which one I'm actually meeting. I can foresee some HI-LARIOUS misunderstandings down the line...

Lord help me. Why do I do this to myself?? LOL. At least one date will be a bike ride followed by black-and-tans by the beach. If I have one more coffee date I'm going to stab myself in the eye with one of the little plastic stirrers.

Sunday is Farmer's Market with an old friend, then BBQ at my sister's place on Monday. And in between, hopefully tackling a home project like putting on new cabinet hardware or framing some artwork to hang up.

Why on earth would someone as beautiful and interesting as you have to find a date on match.com? And for goodness sake, please don't spork yorself.....hang tough girl!