Hello everyone

tubegurl
tubegurl Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new and excited to join myfitnesspal. I just found out today that I am going to have hip surgery in 3 months and I would love to get off some weight so it will be easier for me to walk when its all over! I'm excited

Replies

• tubegurl
    I'm new and excited to join myfitnesspal. I just found out today that I am going to have hip surgery in 3 months and I would love to get off some weight so it will be easier for me to walk when its all over! I'm excited
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    welcome and sorry about the hip. I hope you recove safely. when I cam down from nearly 300 to 200, then back to 218 and now to 210, i know for me, my knees feel better!!!
  • melissalynnlarue
    melissalynnlarue Posts: 47 Member
    Welcome! I'm new to the site, too - I've found it really easy to use and navigate, and there is soooo much good help on here!!
  • tubegurl
    welcome and sorry about the hip. I hope you recove safely. when I cam down from nearly 300 to 200, then back to 218 and now to 210, i know for me, my knees feel better!!!
    Thanks! I've tried to loose weight a few times :tongue: but I'm pretty motivated this time so I hoping for results---even 5 pounds would be great!
    Welcome! I'm new to the site, too - I've found it really easy to use and navigate, and there is soooo much good help on here!!
    I'm excited. I find it hard to keep track of everything I eat so that part will be difficult---but hopefully I can get used to it. Its nice to know how many calories you eat each day though.

:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.