Very new to this...

Options
Hello, I'm very new to this whole "weight loss thing". I am a single mother of the most amazing 11 yr. old ever! My goal is to loose 60 pounds and get myself back into shape. I have gained probably around 65-70 pounds in the last 9 years or so. I started gaining weight after my divorce and I haven't stopped. I am hoping this site can provide me with enough support to stick to my goals. I'm looking for some friends that can relate to my current situation.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sherilynn65
    sherilynn65 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hi there,
    i am sheri i am a 46 yr old mom of grown kids, i have gained and lost my entire life but this time it is the worst. when my husband and i divorced i weighes 150 i was apart from him for 4 years and when we got backk together and got remarried, i gained 65 pounds to date, lol, we got back into the same ol routine thing, not that thats a bad thing, but i have no motivation, i start college next monday and am hoping to get reenergized, gotta start moving more, but well for me thats the biggest problem right now, my goal is to get back to 160 so ill give as much support as i can as long as i get support back, good luck on this journey just remember you are not alone, have a great day
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    H there i'm new also feel free to read my profile and add me as a friend x