No more attempts, this time it's the real deal!

Options
Hello my name is Nikki. I'm a stay at home wife and mom to a wonderful, hard-working hubby and three children (2 boys & one little girl). My children are 7, 4, & almost 3. The last couple of years I have been on a roller-coaster of losing 20lbs and then gaining them back. I'm a gym fanatic and I like to walk. I start seeing results and then start giving into temptation again. My ultimate goal the last 2 1/2 years has been to lose 50-60lbs, but I have yet to get there. I have to be honest, I'm getting really tired of people asking me when my baby is due. When I get asked in a Zumba class if I'm pregnant, that's where I draw the line. REALLY!! Okay, now that I've gotten that out. It's no more for me. No more excuses, no more oh well my husband is 50lbs overweight right now too, who cares. THANKFULLY, my husband is miserable with his weight too, so we are on this journey together, finally, because he kills me when he wants to do pizza night with brownies for dessert, come on!! Also, I'm part of a mom's group that is doing a Biggest Loser mommy style right now with $$ involved and I thought it would be a great jump start and the push I need. I'm here for anyone that wants support and I could really use all the support I can get as well. I will push you and hope that you push me. Feel free to call me out if I don't log in and put my exercise or calories in for the day. On Facebook I'm challenging myself to have my status updates focusing on my daily calories and exercise with weekly weight loss. The more people I have as advocates the less I'll want to give in to temptation. Let's face it, brownies and ice cream and cream cheese frosting is amazing...BUT looking in the mirror, naked at a beautiful body you worked hard to sculpt with dedication and discipline is FAR more rewarding than any junk food. This time it's the real deal, no looking back I'm going to keep moving forward...who's with me?? xoxo~ Nikki

Replies

• mom2cebab
    Options
    I am here to support you. It is a long journey but so sweet when you finally reach your goal. After baby #4 I lost 54lbs in 6 months and felt so good. I was able to keep it all off until baby #5. Since then I have been struggling to lose the weight. Some days I feel so overwhelmed with the amount I need to lose, but I know I need to give my self time. I didnt put it on over night and it will also not come off overnight. So with that, GOOD LUCK to us both!!