10% Military Discount at...

Options
Lowe's and Home Depot are offering a 10% discount to military members this weekend! Yey! We have been shopping for some things and were at the register when the lady asked my husband if he was military. Errrr...Nice hair? LOL

So I figured those who posted and live here might want to take advantage of this good deal. Let me know if you find anything good!

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Lowe's and Home Depot are offering a 10% discount to military members this weekend! Yey! We have been shopping for some things and were at the register when the lady asked my husband if he was military. Errrr...Nice hair? LOL

So I figured those who posted and live here might want to take advantage of this good deal. Let me know if you find anything good!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Only in Florida or everywhere?
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I would think it is all over??? I looked it up just a second ago online...and it is not saying Florida only. So are you doing some shopping? Let me know if you call your Lowe's and if it is different.
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    That is why Buc made a trip to Home Depot today :bigsmile:
    He's a crack up! Can you believe he clips coupons like a freak!
    Last trip to the commissary he saved $122.00 using coupons. :noway:
    Everyone at work waits for his call when it's grocery day. They all want to know how may
    coupons he used and how much he saved LOL! :tongue:
    He's a dork, but I love my dork! Guess that's why he was able to retire at 39 :happy:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    LOL

I typed you a long note on the other page...sheesh...I can't keep up with you!
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    All over, my sister in law works at Lowe's in Illinois and called us in WA. We just bought a house, so we went and spent some money today on it. Just let them know at the register. Also, the one here at least is doing a $99 installation of all carpet (as in whole house when purchased) and 20% off special ordered tile and such. We spent a couple of hours there today.
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I work at Lowe's in Illinois and it's at every Lowe's and probably Home Depot as well.
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Also 10% off mulch if you are doing any garden work.
  • beep
    Options
    Also 10% off mulch if you are doing any garden work.

Awesome, guess what my men are going to be doing this weekend!!!:laugh:

uhh, maybe I'll help.:heart:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Men??? LOL I wish! I put my HRM on and worked my tail off! I am so excited to do my weigh in tomorrow and see how I did. I ate great, drank tons of water and worked my tail off pulling weeds, shoveling, moving plants, putting dirt down, putting beauty bark down, moving planters, putting together new patio furniture, putting fans up in the house, replanting my house plants...

I'm friggin beat! I need my husband to go back to work so I can rest! LOL Oh..and I bought a Roomba so I won't have to rush around vacuuming as much. Now I feel lazy. Eeeeek!

:drinker:

I think my husband secretly had the 10% off at Lowe's planned for me to keep busy!
  • beep
    Options
    Well, we didn't get the mulch. My men replace the siding on the garage with hardyplank --- that stuff is HARD. I cooked them a really good meal, and pulled weeds. REally hot here today and muggy.