Seeking motivation...we can do this together!

Options
Hi! I'm just looking for people in the same situation as me...tired of the fatigue, the belly bulge, the not being able to fit into clothes comfortably situation! I have 50-60lbs to lose and I'm just not going to let temptation get the better of me this time. I could use all the support I can get and I promise to help support you as well. Let's do this together!! xoxo~ Nikki

Replies

• thetorontokid2
    Options
    I hear ya!! I'd be glad to offer some support! Heaven knows I need it, too! We can do it. :D
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. It has helped me lose 56 pounds in the past 6 months. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate each other. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • bubblie117
    bubblie117 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That's what keeps me on this site, people motivating each other, it's great to have the support! Feel free to add me!
  • pcmoore
    pcmoore Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think you were talking about me right :-) I know exactly how you feel and could add a few more negatives there myself but we can do it! I have honestly never tried before but I know it has to be now! Best of luck to you all!
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Motivation needed for me too .... and It is motivation that keeps me going .... add request sent :)
  • nevergoingback2011
    Options
    Sounds great :) my new years resolution is to be down to 140 lbs by January 1, 2012 but I would really like to be to 130 by then. 140 is still in the overweight range :'(