I'm new and very impressed!

Options
I was recommended this site by someone on a South Beach forum and I think it's great! Not only does it give me peace of mind that I'm not overeating, but I also find it a great way of motivating myself to exercise! By seeing how many extra calories I can eat every day, I feel inspired to get the exercise in (because my recommended calorie intake is only 1200 a day and if I ate that little I would be either starving or very bored with my food!). I've always been an exercise-phobe but since discovering this site, I've signed up to a gym and am about to do my first class this morning (and am doing another tomorrow). I also reminds me to drink enough water.

I very much look forward to being a part of this community!

Replies

• IndigoElectron
    IndigoElectron Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I was recommended this site by someone on a South Beach forum and I think it's great! Not only does it give me peace of mind that I'm not overeating, but I also find it a great way of motivating myself to exercise! By seeing how many extra calories I can eat every day, I feel inspired to get the exercise in (because my recommended calorie intake is only 1200 a day and if I ate that little I would be either starving or very bored with my food!). I've always been an exercise-phobe but since discovering this site, I've signed up to a gym and am about to do my first class this morning (and am doing another tomorrow). I also reminds me to drink enough water.

I very much look forward to being a part of this community!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou: