My first day

Options
Hey I'm fairly new to fitness pal , I am also new to counting calories and how is it working for the most part ? Anybody ... would you care to share i could really use the motivation !

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. It has helped me lose 56 pounds in the past 6 months. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate each other. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    You get out what you put in. I was on MFP a while ago and lost 14, but then gained it all back. This time around I am really serious about following a healthy meal plan and getting moving. So far, 8 pounds gone! You really get a lot of support here and it's a wonderful site.

Good luck and we are here for you.
  • Sazzjay
    Sazzjay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wel done jayne thats brilliant!! im fairly new too i started on sunday so cnt really help with how well its working cookie x
  • hstanhope
    Options
    My dietitian told me to go to this site. I am mostly tracking my calories and protein, as well as water intake, as I had gastric surgery 2 months ago. I had to take my printouts from this site to the dietitian each time we met...once a month for 7 months before surgery. I can tell you that I thought it was a pain to keep track of everything that went into my mouth, but it does get easier with practice...just get yourself used to the site, and I hope you have wonderful success!

1593680.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods