Abdominal Cuts...

Options
I have been hearing about these a lot lately. Has anyone tried them and if so what do you think?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it, but I can pretty much guess that they are going to be a rip off.
    If you want to lower your body fat, eat right and exercise.
    If there were a magic pill, potion, or lotion for weight loss the government would have it. Not infomercials.
    Just sayin.....
    Good Luck.
    Steph :flowerforyou:
  • erin6026
    erin6026 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I don't know what those are, but I believe the phrase "abs are made in the kitchen". If you want a washboard, you have to be very disciplined in what you eat.
  • randilea
    randilea Posts: 140
    Options
    "I haven't used it, but I can pretty much guess that they are going to be a rip off.
    If you want to lower your body fat, eat right and exercise.
    If there were a magic pill, potion, or lotion for weight loss the government would have it. Not infomercials.
    Just sayin.....
    Good Luck."

That is pretty much what i was thinking. I have no intention of using them. I have lost 40lbs over the past almost 3 years and I am proud of that accomplishment and don't want to take away from that by using a product!!
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Never heard of them. I agree with the previous post...abs are created in the kitchen.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    jellyfish. Where's the sand tiger?

OOps I did it again....the jellyfish is in bionicdiver's ticker....:blushing:
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    jellyfish. Where's the sand tiger?

He went out for dinner. lol
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I have used them over 2 years ago, but that was way before I realized that to see the results I wanted I had to make a lot of changes. Since then, I have made the changes in my diet and my workout routine (by actually going to the gym :smile: ) but I have not brought myself to buying them because they are really expensive. Though, in regards to your original question, I did have a friend that used them religiously along with working out, she said that she saw the difference but it was not an immediate change and that it is important to take a break in between bottles.
    Hopefully that may give you an idea, but a lot of the responses you will get is that it is not worth the money, and that is probably a more accurate answer.