hi im new

Options
hi i am new here my sisterinlaw told me about this place. i have just had a baby and we all know how hard it can be to loose the baby wieght but i find places like is a good way to keep track and to structure myself to keep from overeating. i am very happy to have found this place

Replies

• raincat
    raincat Posts: 3
    Options
    hi i am new here my sisterinlaw told me about this place. i have just had a baby and we all know how hard it can be to loose the baby wieght but i find places like is a good way to keep track and to structure myself to keep from overeating. i am very happy to have found this place
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i am happy you found us too. Welcome!!:smile:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Cat who loves rain. You've found a good site with lost of encouraging people. Read the success stories, read Mike's Blog at the top, and don't forget to read the forum rules.:flowerforyou:
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    Welcome to the family! There's lot's of useful tools to help you stay on track and keep your goals in sight....as well as motivational support! Browse around, this site is pretty Cool !:wink:
  • ashkashif
    ashkashif Posts: 3
    Options
    hi!
    i'm new too!
    just heard of this place n just strating to reduce.married for 2 years n have gained a lot of weight n want to concieve but his weight is a problem.
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi im new started 2 weeks ago and lost 1 pound each week which i am pleased about. You will love this site i do!!

Pamela x

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: