BEER

Options
2»

Replies

• SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I've dropped 50 lbs since Sept. 19th, and I have at least 1 drink per day and some times more.... a bottle of light beer while watching a game... a glass of wine with dinner.... maybe a shot of something harder every once in a while.

Just keep under your calories, or add a few more minutes of exercise to compensate...

If you have to give up the things you love, it's not a long term solution. My goal is not only weight loss, but lifestyle change...so I'm still going to tip one back every once in a while.

GREAT JOB on the weight loss!!! Holy moly, that's a lot since September! You're a true inspiration, and thank you for the advice :)
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound a bit odd but those low calorie low carb beers are probably the worst you can drink, in more than one way. Try some a bit stronger. A full bodied dinner beer or a dry session beer, seara nevada is a personal favorite of mine. these stronger beers have more than empty calories and leave you with a satisfied feeling. Just my experience.

Actually does make sense. If one drinks a "Real" beer verses drink more of a low carb beer, you'll get your fix of having a beer rather than trying to make it a "diet" beer, thus drinking more. Hmmmm....love Sierra Nevada beer btw :)