Good Morning family

Options
Just wanted to say good morning to all of my MFP family. I hope everyone has a great saturday, and a blessed memorial day.

Thanks for being amazing people!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

-J

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Just wanted to say good morning to all of my MFP family. I hope everyone has a great saturday, and a blessed memorial day.

Thanks for being amazing people!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

-J
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    <
    canadians dont do memorial day

haha hope your weekend is awesome though, do you get to see fireworks on memorial day?

jackie
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Morning bro!!

:heart:
    Tam

Have a WONDERFUL holiday weekend everyone.....and those who don't live in the States...enjoy your normal weekend!! (Man, what a geek I am!!)
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend everyone!

Kim
  • sweetandstormy
    Options
    It's a beautiful Saturday morning and I hope all of you have a great weekend!

And to all of us celebrating Memorial Day, enjoy the festivities but please remember the real meaning of the holiday.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone :bigsmile:

*hugs*
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Good mornin' !!!
    love0028.gif
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    <
    canadians dont do memorial day

haha hope your weekend is awesome though, do you get to see fireworks on memorial day?

jackie

No, Memorial Day is supposed to be a solemn time to remember those who have been killed in the various wars. However, it has now become simply a big three-day weekend (everyone has off on Monday pretty much) and people travel, go to the beach, cook-out, party, etc.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Good Morning the sun is shinning and the birds are singing

Have a great day

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I have to make my coffee and sit outside

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    No, Memorial Day is supposed to be a solemn time to remember those who have been killed in the various wars. However, it has now become simply a big three-day weekend (everyone has off on Monday pretty much) and people travel, go to the beach, cook-out, party, etc.

Well it is very somber but humbling to me at the same time. On one hand I have all the fallen comrades, on the other I have the freedoms we have and fought to protect, bittersweet but I am proud to be an American, (Neil Diamonds playing in my head now) I feel mourn those lost, celebrate past, present, and future citizens who fight for us everyday to protect our way of life, but also enjoy life, thats what were fighting for right?

Happy Memorial Day Weekend, I hope everyone enjoys it with family, and friends and I'm sure everyone is thinking of those past, present, and future who let us have have this freedom everyday, even the Canadians up north, as you probably know they're with the US supporting this as well. Anyways I just want to say thank you to everyone else that has been left out for they're service, like I said, no ones forced to protect this country, they choose to!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good morning! The weather here in Indiana actually feels like summer today, I'm standing six feet above ground, I got to sleep in.......It's gonna be a great day! Hope it goes well for everyone else and stay safe all!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :yawn: Morning! Who's turn was it to bring breakfast?
  • nmonkey
    nmonkey Posts: 66
    Options
    Good morning to you! That was nice and brightened my morning...it's STILL raining here in OR!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Pancakes, sausage, red eye gravy and biscuits and eggs over medium on the stove for when you want it. ;)
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Pancakes, sausage, red eye gravy and biscuits and eggs over medium on the stove for when you want it. ;)

I am looking down at my bowl of Fiber One in utter disgust now!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

:noway:
    Never say that about Fiber One cereal!!!!:huh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

Are the pancakes round or did you make them into cute shapes for us? :laugh:

If they are round I'll pass but I'll gladly help myself to the rest... mmmmmm down home breakfast... haven't had one of those in years that I didn't have to cook myself.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

:noway:
    Never say that about Fiber One cereal!!!!:huh:

*gasp!*

I had fiberone for breakfast also. It was yummy in my tummy. I only imagined the above breakfast.

T'was a pleasant fantasy.....*sigh*
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

party0021.gif
    party0021.gif
    party0021.gif
    party0021.gif

Bring on the food, bring on the food!!

Hope you cooked enough for all, sgt.!