Richard Simmons

Options
Anyone doing Richard Simmons dvd's tapes.. :heart:

Replies

• getinshapesarah
    Options
    yes linda i have done several of them! what are you thinking about them? i think they are great and he is a wonderful wonderful motivator!
    good luck to you and keep up the good work.. my favorite move of hsi is HARVEST at the end of his work outs.. KEEP MOVING!!!! :smooched:
  • crread7
    Options
    I use them some along with other forms of exercise. BUT the Richard Simmons videos are just fun. (not to say that I don't get any workout from them - but they are fun)
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I wish I had them to workout to. I love him, and always wanted to dance and lose weight to his DVDs.
  • wifey76
    Options
    I used to have them on VHS years and years ago..they were fun..might have to look about getting them on DVD now... thanks Linda !
  • yardleyluv
    Options
    I love Richard Simmons workouts.... I too, had them many years ago, they are truly a lot fun to do.... Thanks for the reminder, off to Ebay now to see if I can find one or two....:)
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I use to do them and just got one to do which is boogie down.. I am 25 yrs older now but it is so much fun. I order one that is 30 min and another one with weights he is so much fun and at work there is no other way to exercise so this is the answer .. one of my special needs guy said "I didn't think senior person could do that" showed him..