Did anyone lose any weight this past holiday?

Options
Just wondering if anyone actually was able to lose weight this past holiday. I was doing really good and then I gained 7 lbs over this Christmas and new Years. Luckily I am back to my Pre-Christmas break weight........Any way Happy New years Everyone!!!!

Replies

• neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Yup, I lost over Christmas (about 4 lbs), but gained some of it back on New Year's. Darn alcohol!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I ate a lot on Thanksgiving and Christmas but also made sure to work off those calories that same day. I'm down almost 20 pounds since Thanksgiving.
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You bet your boots some of us lost. Between Nov. 16th and Jan. 1st: 12.4 lbs. by staying on track, one meal at a time/one day at a time. Now, it's time for me to get more serious about this program :wink:
  • matkins71
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds since December 3rd. Not as good as my average has been about 6 a month but not too bad considering
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 lbs over the week of Thanksgiving, and 6 lbs over Christmas and New Years!
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I Weighed 2 days after Christmas, my normal weigh day, and I was down 1 pound, then I weighed this past Monday and was down 2.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Yup, 11lbs between Thanksgiving and New years. Made sure to really stay on top of the log and got in exercise whenever I could.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds from Thanksgiving to New Years. Not breaking any records, but still going in the right direction.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    i lost like 4 or 5 i think ill know for sure tomorrow when i weigh in on my scale in the morning
  • sheri3762
    sheri3762 Posts: 159
    Options
    I didn't lose any! But, I didn't gain either!! I didn't restrict myself from the goodies, I was just really careful of what I ate and how much. I also made sure I got my work-outs in!! Pretty sure thats what saved me from a gain!!!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds the week of Christmas & 2 more the next week!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone actually was able to lose weight this past holiday. I was doing really good and then I gained 7 lbs over this Christmas and new Years. Luckily I am back to my Pre-Christmas break weight........Any way Happy New years Everyone!!!!

From the day before Thanksgiving to January 1st I was able to lose 7.4lbs :happy:
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I've lost 7 lbs since December 17th-- but 3 lbs of that was probably water weight from my period.
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Too much info!!!!