The C* Word Cell__ite

Options
CELLULITE! ahdafd a

Heyoo everyone :) hope everyones enjoying the first hump day of the new year!! :) Anywho, I've been on this site since..last summer-ish. And i browse threads frequently, maybs im looking in the wrong spots but i NEVER hear about...... cellulite...! positive or negative comments!! i was wondering if anyones had any success in getting rid of it? or seen it dissappear after a lot of weight loss and toning up? does anyone have any miracle works for the C word?? do share, im intrested in hearing what people have to say about this horrible thing.

Replies

• neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Bump.

Good question, I'd like to hear some responses. I know I have a horrid need to get rid of my cellulite!
  • angcm78
    Options
    Haha, my least favorite family gene!!! It doesn't matter what my body fat is, as long as it's higher than zero, I HAVE CELLULITE!!! It is just in my family and I get to deal with it. It has been disappearing as I have gotten more in shape and as my body fat percentage has decreased. It used to be plentiful on my rear and the backs of my thighs, and now it is BARELY noticeable on the backs of my legs and the rest has decreased, but will never be totally gone (as I have come to realize). I've been VERY excited to see it decrease so much. There is hope! There is no magic answer, though. I didn't see real results until I added healthy eating to my exercise routine. Both have been a winning combination. I've been working out for years but started eating right last April. It takes some time. I'm at a maintenance level now, not a weight-loss level. It wouldn't be healthy for me to lose any more weight or body fat. So I'm stuck with the little bit I have left but SO thankful for that which has disappeared!! Good luck! And Good topic! It is so common I'm surprised it isn't discussed more.
  • Brady_
    Brady_ Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    ahh yah i feel like ive seen cellulite on even skinny people so its not there just cause your "fat" or anythingg it just happens!! though, body fat does contribute..haha. Im surprised no more people have commented/shared thoughts/stories! 81 views and no one wants to talk about CELLULITE/? hahaha