I'm Back and Needing Motivation---Desperately!!!

Options
On October 25, 2009, I reached my goal weight. Yay, me!!!

Here it is January 5, 2011 and I find that I have gained back at least 14 of the 45 pounds that I lost. I know that may not seem like a lot to most of you, but being 5'0 ft and a 1/4" tall doesn't help things. All my clothes are fitting tighter, my rings are tight and I am all in all feeling miserable!!

I came back to MFP last Monday...I logged my foods and exercised daily. I lost 3 pounds...Yay....Then when I stepped on the scales this morning, I found that I had gained back 2 of those 3...I feel like I'm yo-yoing...I can't seem to get on track!! I drink 6-8 glasses of water and I feel like I'm becoming "water-logged"....Ugh! I feel horrible!!

I want to get back down to my goal weight so that I will feel better about myself. I want to feel healthy again. I want to feel like I have energy to get me through the day. I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A COUCH POTATO AGAIN!!! I refuse to let myself gain back the weight that I worked so hard to lose...I just don't know how I can do it when I'm not seeing results!

Am I expecting too much too soon?

Thanks for reading!!