Getting addicted to Zumba ...

muth3rluvx2
muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Got my christmas wish of the ps3 move bundle - which I LOOOOOVVVEEEE and zumba to go with it. I've been doing the zumba almost every day for the last week in addition to another ps3 game (gladiator) that I do every other day (it's pretty intense!).

Now, here it is 9:30 pm - my bf is in bed and my son is in bed (poor little guy has a cold and he's having coughing fits! :-( ) and what do I want to do? Break out the zumba. at 9:30. at night. talk about never sleeping! 20 minutes of that I'm sweating enough to fill a small lake; which then means shower... all of which will wake me up. Oh, let's not mention that I have a doll's house version of a home. I don't mean a 2 story mansion like you get in a fancy doll's house. I mean my house is so small that it's better suited to dolls than 3 actual living humans. So that means....... guess what? a ton of pumpin' music and tango slides across the floor probably aren't the best calls.

and here I am trying to figure out what else I can do with myself until I'm ready to go to sleep............. and all I hear in my head is zumba music.

damn.:grumble: :sad: :grumble:

Replies

• I too love Zumba. I don't know how you can go to sleep after doing all that exercising. It pumps me up so bad it takes forever for me to go to sleep. I get alot of stuff I don't like to do done after a zumba class. You know, that dull boring stuff . I am going to a 2 hour Zumba class on friday night to raise money for breast cancer. I problably won't sleep all night as it goes from 6:30 pm to 8:30pm. I'll be doing my spring cleaning early and have it done in 1 night. ha ha.
  • bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    I love it too. I take classes 4 days a week and wish it was at least 5!!! My husband thinks I'm crazy because I love how I feel after I'm done and I used to HATE to exercise until I started getting fit and losing weight. I hear the Wii version is fun so might have to get that to help with my Zumba addiction!
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    So glad you all love Zumba! I am an instructor and I love it too. The hour cardio is great and its so fun. Thats what keeps people coming to classes. The smile on our faces while exercising is awesome! Keep it up girls!
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    My gym started Zumba on Tuesday - it was fab!! Didn't even feel like exercise, just like you were out for the evening at a club! can't wait for the next class on Sunday!
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    I have Zumba for the Wii and love it!! I am not that great at getting all the moves but I still love it :)
  • didn't know they had zumba for the wii. I will have to try and find it. I have a wii but never use it. My daughter is a zumba instructor so tried to use some of her tapes but liked going to classes better, luckily my gym has it.
This discussion has been closed.