Good droid apps?

bluestocking06
bluestocking06 Posts: 66 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey, just wondering if anyone had any good droid workout apps that they use. I've got drop and give me twenty, which I like, but I'm looking for more. Any suggestions?

Replies

• you are looking for apps with workout suggestions? Or for tracking and what not?
  • bluestocking06
    bluestocking06 Posts: 66 Member
    I'm more looking for workout apps. I like the mfp app for tracking a lot, so I'm not looking for anything else to track.
  • jcat83
    jcat83 Posts: 10
    I have Abworkout free version. I think if you were to buy the full version, it'd have way more. I like it!
  • For cardio I am BIG into High Intensity Interval Training, it is an awesome way to get into shape and shed fat, so my favorite workout app on my droid is HIIT Interval. I use this primarily on the stationary bike and elliptical trainer.

This app lets you change Prep Time, Work Interval Time, Rest Interval Time, Cool Down Time, and how many rounds you want to do, and when you make a change it tells you how much time total the workout will be.

By the time I hit round 6 or so I am drenched with sweat!!! Give it a try!
  • For cardio I am BIG into High Intensity Interval Training, it is an awesome way to get into shape and shed fat, so my favorite workout app on my droid is HIIT Interval. I use this primarily on the stationary bike and elliptical trainer.

This app lets you change Prep Time, Work Interval Time, Rest Interval Time, Cool Down Time, and how many rounds you want to do, and when you make a change it tells you how much time total the workout will be.

By the time I hit round 6 or so I am drenched with sweat!!! Give it a try!

Thanks for sharing! Intervals are awesome and give me such a rush!! I will look into that one!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.