Supplements and Scales

iKarlee
iKarlee Posts: 8
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
Hey, everyone!

Two quick questions: 1) Does anyone use any kind of workout "boosters" or anything like that? Recommendations? I want a little more out of my workouts and am wondering if those actually work. 2) Any scale recommendations? I don't have a good scale, and I've heard electronic ones are NOT the way to go.

Replies

• Jubilee
    Jubilee Posts: 24 Member
    I use Extreme Lean and find it an excellent boost to my workout. I do not follow the directions of taking 4 pills a day. I take 2 pills about a half hour before my workout and can definitely notice a kick in my workout. I sweat faster and more. These pills are caffeine based so I can't see them being that bad- no worse than a pot of coffee right? and there are people who drink that much coffee! No heart problems here so I really don't see any harm in taking them.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    The electronic scales are great, Tanita hasn't given me any problems.

Pre-workout mix. I currently use Jack3d by USP Labs. You can research it on Bodybuilding.com and i'm sure you can search it here. We've tried Fuzion K-AKG, which is better tasting than Jack3d but may have more fillers in it to your liking.
  • Awesome, thank you so much!
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    I use Dymatize Whey and Casein protein blend (vanilla flavor).. I make a recovery shake with it after Insanity. I've noticed more weight loss after increasing my protein and it tastes pretty good. I mix it with fruit and water and blend it. GNC sells it
  • Are the products you all use pretty reasonably priced?
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Mine is a 70 day supply I think and it was $65 on sale for $50
This discussion has been closed.