Just in case you wanted to know....

jenbar
jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
what a belly looks like with an 11 pound baby in it!:noway: :noway: :noway:
Check out my profile. This was 5 years ago.
And this is as close to you seeing my belly as your gonna get! As you can see, the damage has been done to my stomach, and you can just use your imagination on what it NOW looks like deflated! LOL:laugh: :laugh:
so, if any of you are self conscious of your bellies in a suit, just remember me and the thought that my stomach will never see the light of day again! and then you can smile joyfully in your bikini and say "I'm so thankful for my stomach, 'cause if could look like Jennifers!"!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• jenbar
    And this is as close to you seeing my belly as your gonna get! As you can see, the damage has been done to my stomach, and you can just use your imagination on what it NOW looks like deflated! LOL:laugh: :laugh:
    so, if any of you are self conscious of your bellies in a suit, just remember me and the thought that my stomach will never see the light of day again! and then you can smile joyfully in your bikini and say "I'm so thankful for my stomach, 'cause if could look like Jennifers!"!!! :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

Holy Moley Jen!!! What did you give birth to, Mr. T!?!
  • Janae826
    Janae826 Posts: 5
    I hear ya!! My son was 10 lb 3oz so I definitely know what you mean when you say "deflated belly". :ohwell: Guess that's why I'm here - to get it tight again!!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503

Holy Moley Jen!!! What did you give birth to, Mr. T!?!
    Don't you recognize your own Mama, J - I mean T???
  • jenbar
    I hear ya!! My son was 10 lb 3oz so I definitely know what you mean when you say "deflated belly". :ohwell: Guess that's why I'm here - to get it tight again!!
    That was the second, my 1st was 10.4, so the word "tight" is no where in my vocabulary!

And yes J, his name is Mr. T, gotta problem with that? LOL
    I pity the fool!
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Geez....I thought I had a big belly when I was pregnant!

By the way, you DO look GREAT now. :smile:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Jen.....You took a picture of my pregnant belly, my 1st son weighed in at 10 lb and10 oz, 2nd at 8 lb 15 oz (a breeze to deliver). Just to say I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Jen.....You took a picture of my pregnant belly, my 1st son weighed in at 10 lb and10 oz, 2nd at 8 lb 15 oz (a breeze to deliver). Just to say I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    That was the second, my 1st was 10.4, so the word "tight" is no where in my vocabulary!

And yes J, his name is Mr. T, gotta problem with that? LOL
    I pity the fool!

That would make me the happiest boy in the world....*wistfull sigh*
  • Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    my baby was 9 and half pound OUCH:explode: so i cant even imagine 11 WOW.
  • jenbar
    Yeah, I don't know if you can really see them but the stretch marks are out of control!!
    1st was natural (with drugs), the second was c-section, and barely came out that way!
    So this is as close to the "show some skin" thread as I'm coming!

J...
    happy to have his name be Mr. T?
    or
    me be your momma?:laugh: that would be a little creepy!:ohwell:
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    heh, same here :P
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    My daughter who was 9 and a half pounds gave me wicked stretch marks too... i went from 130 pounds pre-pregnancy to a massive 225!!!!!i have stretch marks at the backs of my knees on my arms between my elbows and shoulders and i have a rainbow of stretch marks that climb around my butt crack form one cheek to the next..... and LOADS on my belly right up to my ribs.... i also had a c-section with my third child so now the skin sorta hangs over the scar from the c-section....

and i would have to say my stretch marks are what i hate most about my body.... i am a single mom and sort of afraid of getting into a relationship where someone might have to see me naked.... i can just picture them running out of my room in a mass panic :laugh:

jackie
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    i think 11 pounds is even BIGGER than a watermelon!! wowee girl, i definitely commend you..and im glad you posted that pic!

all i know is that you have come a long way since the babies, and im so proud of how hard you are trying. you really are lookin great in those jeans!!!
  • jenbar
    Thanks Em!

And icupfunny,
    yeah, if I didn't have my stretch marks, i wouldn't feel so bad about my stomach. but it's just so gross! and i said to my husband, well, no one is ever going to see them but you for the rest of my life, so i don't care, and he laughed and said "oh, lucky me!"
    it's hard. but if you find someone that really likes you for you, then you can tell them that your beautiful children made a mess of your skin and hopefully he'll accept you any way you come! marks or no marks!