Driver's license Question

kimmiebear70
kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
Just curious..... does anyone else have to lose weight to match what's on their driver's license? My hubby weighed this morning and has gotten down to what his driver's license. I updated mine when we got married, but haven't since. I have over 30 lbs to go before I get down to mine.

Anyone else?

Replies

• :sad: yes...I lied about my weight when they asked for my drivers license!! I have a good bit of weight to loose before I REALLY weigh what my license says!:bigsmile: Congrats to your husband and good luck to you!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    I used to feel like that...then I moved to FL, and they don't have weights on them here! It's kind of nice, but at the same time, I think it makes the security of your driver's license ID safer. I don't even remember what was on my old WI license.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    OMG i just looked and died a lil on the inside... 25 lbs to go to that....
  • lol this post made me laugh because I am almost at my drivers license weight and I AM SO EXCITED.. I lied by so much hahahaha!!!!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    once I'm done losing the weight I plan on going in for a NEW picture and to update the weight; I'm 20 lbs away from my license weight.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    In Michigan, they don't list our weight. I have to get a new one this year on my bday (in Oct). I was heavy in my last one, so really want that picture to be a lot thinner than my current!! I was just thinking about this yesterday lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I have blown past the amount that is on my driver license about 25 lbs a go. As you can see on my tracker yeah not what I started out with.
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    LOL! I don't think they use weight here in VA either, but my face is actually thinner than it was when I took the pic. I think I weigh 20 pounds more, but my face is thinner. Odd. When compared to my old MI license from 8 years and 1 child ago, I look like someone put a helium nozzle in me and blew me up!!! I think there is a 60 pound difference there. So, let's split the difference and say I need 40 :smile:
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    once I'm done losing the weight I plan on going in for a NEW picture and to update the weight; I'm 20 lbs away from my license weight.

I LOVE this idea!!!! Right now I'm 13 lbs over my DL weight...ick. But, my goal weight is lower than my DL weight and I hate my picture - I have super short hair in the pic...nothing like my current style.

GREAT idea!!!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    Thank God for PA... no weight asked!!!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    That is funny, a while back I posted on a thread that the weight on my drivers license was actually wrong because I weighed less than that. But before actively using MFP, my driving license was 30 lbs lighter and its been at the same weight since I was 16 years old.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Um yes. LOL! At the end of my pregnancy, I was 96 lbs heavier than my drivers licence weight. So sad. (currently I am 68lbs heavier...ew) I can't wait to get back down to that weight, and then even blow past it! That's actually one of my goals: to not have to lie on that thing anymore. :smile:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,075 Member
    I just checked my license... I remember I lied when I had it made and said I weighed 170. I thought... yeah, I could pass for 170 (NOT!) and I really weighed 196.

Today I weigh 144 lbs... lol So it looks like there is really a need for a new license!
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Their lazy around here when you go in for a renewal. They just take your pic and send you on your way. So the weight on mine is from when I was 16 ! I need to lose -108 lbs to make my DL honest.
  • LOL I'm actually BELOW my license weight. Last time I got it I decided to tell the truth. I said to myself, "Who do you think you are fooling anyway"? LOL
  • shullrd
    shullrd Posts: 29
    I'm below my weight on my driver's license.
This discussion has been closed.