Lose 3 x as much!

Options
Hi,
I'm new....I'm Sue, from the NW of England. I'm 38 and have two young boys who are so much faster and more active than me and I want to be able to keep up with them. I want to lose around 20 lbs....and it says on my app that if you have friends you can lose up to 3 x as much....so I'm looking for some friends please!

I had two days of getting used to the site and using up food that was left over from Christmas but I'm taking it seriously as of today!

Replies

• mauck1975
    mauck1975 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me :) good luck!!!
  • newrich
    Options
    Im down for 3x the weight loss!!!
  • Tobemeagain
    Options
    Hello I am B from Northern New England in US. I just joined this week and would love to have someone on board to help motivate me and I them.
  • mpatternmaker
    mpatternmaker Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to friend me :-)
  • liswil80
    Options
    We can all use some support. Add me :0) good to meet you!
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, im serously taking the weight loss thing serious this year!! and exercising :-) so alwyas handy to have another friend! xx
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I love all the encouragement and support my friends here give me!!
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome aboard. You are in the right place for motiovation and support.
    Ive been here since July and altho I went off track a little during the holidays I have been very successfull.
    When you really want it this is definitely a great way of doing it.

The principles behind this method will stand you in great stead for a long term life style chnage that we help you achieve your goal.

This is a marathon, not a sprint. some weeks you might not lose or even gain, but by logging everything you eat you can see where you went off track and learn from that.

Good Luck, try to get a group of friends on here who will comment and support you on your journey

Gem x
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! I call it positive peer pressure.
  • traceysturn
    Options
    It does help-sending req now. Good luck w/ your journey!!
  • sooh2011
    sooh2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! There must have seen something about my topic heading that caught the eye :happy:
  • rookmin
    Options
    I am new to the site have been using the iPhone app, I am trying to lose 15 pounds ...I a m a bit frustrated as I have been trying for a few months, granted I had to deal with the holidays ...I am just not budging...
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm also from the NW of England, so add me if you wish! I needed to lose around 60lbs and I've lost over 20 since September. Slowly, but surely!!!!