Oh yeah right....

Options
Tv makes you think that marriage is amazing

the man on the tv just said " you take my breathe away...come here"
YADDA YADDA YA!
haahaha im sorry to tell you but husbands dont come in the front door from work and say that!!!

:bigsmile:

anyways thought it was funny!

Replies

• Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options

YADDA YADDA YA!
    haahaha im sorry to tell you but husbands dont come in the front door from work and say that!!!

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options

YADDA YADDA YA!

Ain't that the truth!!
  • Gorgeous
    Options
    i was like wow thats so unrealisitc
    maybe thats why theres so man y divorces??

tv makes you belive that marriage is supposed to be romantic and lovey like in the movies!
    and you get married and see the light...ahah so you RUN haha
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Not as often as the television makes it appear...but believe it or not, there are some that do.
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    It's more like... " you take my breath away ..... no really I can't breath get off me I need some space" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Sometimes that too :laugh:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    There's no doubt that reality sets in over time & unrealistic expectations are exposed in marriage. Believe it or not, sometimes it can be better than in the movies, sometimes worse but usually it's somewhere in between. It's been almost 25 years of marriage for me & my wife. The hard times have helped to round off some of my rough edges & the good times, well, those memories last far more than 25 years. But in the end, it's all of the average, run of the mill days of walking, working, laughing, crying & companionship that makes it beautiful. No, real marriage is not like Hollywood shows it. Thank God for that.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    There's no doubt that reality sets in over time & unrealistic expectations are exposed in marriage. Believe it or not, sometimes it can be better than in the movies, sometimes worse but usually it's somewhere in between. It's been almost 25 years of marriage for me & my wife. The hard times have helped to round off some of my rough edges & the good times, well, those memories last far more than 25 years. But in the end, it's all of the average, run of the mill days of walking, working, laughing, crying & companionship that makes it beautiful. No, real marriage is not like Hollywood shows it. Thank God for that.

That's so Nice

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT, MY HUSBAND OF 16 YEARS COMES IN THE DOOR EACH EVENING AFTER WORK SAYING, "HONEY I AM HOME!"
    I LOOK FORWARD TO THAT AND IF HE WOULD EVER STOP SAYING THAT, I WOULD THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG.
  • Gorgeous
    Options
    im not saying that marriage cant be rad
    just saying its not like the notebook or any of thes gushy
    love movies lol....for the most part its not...but CAN be:drinker: