back at it

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Well I don't want to say I have been gone just haven't been on the boards or logging my calories, However I have not been working out like I used to or like I like to. I actually miss it and for some you think if you miss it so much then just do it well for me thats easier said than done considering my schedule is nuts and I am open to suggestions on how to fit in my 5 workouts a week.
I work fulltime out the house by 7am and don't get home until around 6pm on non school nights and on school nights I am home by 8:15pm. I have 2 active kids and a husband that just got home from a deployment, Plus I have homework as well (in college) so I am open to suggestions on what time I am able to workout please don't suggest working out in the morning since I have a hard enough time getting up to go to work and get 2 kids ready in the morning ( by no means am I a morning person)-

For me I have been thinking about 9pm work outs on school nights and working out at 7:30 or 8pm on non school nights- I would like my workout schedule to be Mon-Thurs Rest day on Fri workout on Saturday and another day of rest on Sunday. Like I said I am open to suggestions. I am back at tightening up my diet after the holiday gorge fest and I will admit that in the last month I have barely drank any water. So I am ready to kick it into gear, regardless if I can't workout as much as I like as far as days I need to keep my diet in check. Also just a heads up my workouts will consist of either P90x or Insanity and possibly a gym visit on Saturdays. Even thought about bringing my bag with me to work and going to the gym to hop on the stair climber for 20 minutes during lunch. We will see though considering lunch time is also take a break from the hustle of everything else but also just may become homework time too.
This discussion has been closed.