OFF TRACK

geliana76
geliana76 Posts: 6
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I started out good logging in my entries and working out on a regular basis but as soon as a lil wt came off i stopped and of course the wt came back on, now im back this time around i find it to be much harder to keep up the good habbits, but im determined not to give up and to keep going until i reach my goal. Wt lose is hard but the result in the end is way worth it.....

Replies

• I feel your pain! Second time round is so much more difficult. Keep at it!
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Oh lord, I know this pain. I lost 130LB 3 years ago, got to 240 and just felt so great. And that was it. I have since regained a large portion of it. Boo.
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    It is tough, but it seems like you have a positive views about your weight loss goals. Good luck!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    For some people weight loss is a constant struggle. I have been working at this for 7 months now and I am feeling pretty good about it.

To me, as long as you KEEP trying even if you mess up, that is a success. You don't win if you never try right? Good luck!!!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    You can do it girl, just log in here everyday and it will be constant reminder you get your butt in gear. I have this site set up as my home page so it is the 1st thing I see when I open up Internet Explorer.

Good luck!
  • ariesldsgal
    ariesldsgal Posts: 73 Member
    I've had to lose weight many times before (like after each pregnancy). :-) It is very easy to gain the weight back. Keep at it and you'll succeed with your goals. When you stop trying is when you fail.
This discussion has been closed.