INSANITY

MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I REAAAALLY want to do this workout but i definitely cannot afford 150$ and don't know anyone who owns this to copy.
Has anyone seen this anywhere online for significantly cheaper?? Or know of a way i can acquire it without spending 150$?

Replies

• tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    ebay!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    I bought mine off of Kijiji but I would not recommend it (nor Ebay) because they are knock-offs and the videos pause and/or don't play right. My opinion is if you want to change your life the Beachbody products will do that... so, buy from them directly and get the support that you will need to get through them.

They also have guarantees through the Beachbody website... so it makes it worth it.

I did one round of P90x followed by a round of Insanity and now I am back to the X because it is where I got the best results.

Good luck! Message me if you have any questions.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    I bought mine off of Kijiji but I would not recommend it (nor Ebay) because they are knock-offs and the videos pause and/or don't play right. My opinion is if you want to change your life the Beachbody products will do that... so, buy from them directly and get the support that you will need to get through them.

They also have guarantees through the Beachbody website... so it makes it worth it.

I did one round of P90x followed by a round of Insanity and now I am back to the X because it is where I got the best results.

Good luck! Message me if you have any questions.

Thank you for this. I hate when people think it's ok to steal from companies.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    The beachbody website most likely offers this on payment plan. You can also check Craigslist or Ebay online. However, we know someone that bought it off Ebay and it was all copied and he couldn't view the copies on his DVD player. Also, many of these don't come with the diet plan or other supporting material. I always would go with the direct company for something like this.
  • MartiWillett
    MartiWillett Posts: 103 Member
    amazon sells used copies for a lot less!
  • MelleyJ
    MelleyJ Posts: 198
    Netflix and other online rental sites often let you rent these videos. For $8 a month you may be able to find it and reserve it. I know they do several other fitness dvd workouts. I used to rent these in order to figure out if I liked a fitness dvd before I invested money in a dust collector. Check it out and then you can try it out and see if you like it. if so, maybe $30 a month for a few months will be worth the investment if you know you like it.
This discussion has been closed.