P90X in exercise database

maitai373
maitai373 Posts: 1
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Is P90X listed there? I can't find it and I'd love to track how many calories I'm burning.

Replies

• Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    I haven't been able to find it, but thankfully got a nice heart rate monitor for Christmas that I use to track my calorie burn during P90X. You'll probably have to estimate based on your fitness level or get a heart rate monitor.
  • The "average person" burns 600 clories per workout in P90X. Now in some you burn more than others because there is Yoga and X stretch included in that which are much lower than that I would guess. Do you have a heart rate monitor, my polar tracks calories burned.
  • lclark26
    lclark26 Posts: 2 Member
    It would be great if they could add it to their database, as so many people from the beachbody boards send others here to help track their nutrition!
  • hc1019
    hc1019 Posts: 1
    I think it would be great to have ANY beachbody program here...I'm doing insanity right now and since I don't have a HRM I have to just guess which probably isn't very accurate in the least lol
  • ecp2698
    ecp2698 Posts: 267 Member
    I don’t think it is on there. I think the calories burned could differ so much, based on different body types and the level of intensity that you “bring it.” :)

I would definitely invest in a heart rate monitor, so you know a more accurate number of calories you are burning and can log it.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    It not there because everyone burns carlories at a different rate. You can add it for yourself and then it will be there. I have a list of like 35 different routine from P90X, Insanity, P90X+, Turbo Fire and so on.
This discussion has been closed.