Which is better weight watchers or MFP

Options
2»

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Im undecided if i want to join weight watchers or not. I did the weight watchers thing a couple of years ago and it didnt really work for me, but I have herd it changed I was thinking of joining to jump start my weight loss and then doing MFP. Which do you think is better??

I think only you can really answer that question.

The best diet / routine is the one that you can stick to CONSISTENTLY. Someone with even a mediocre or substandard routine will acheive far more if they stick to it over a number of months than someone with the best, most efficient methods in the world that only does it for a couple of weeks.

You need to be honest with yourself and assess what your strengths and weaknesses are and find the place that best plays to your strong points.

Good luck. Speaking of strength, I'm off to the gym ;)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Im undecided if i want to join weight watchers or not. I did the weight watchers thing a couple of years ago and it didnt really work for me, but I have herd it changed I was thinking of joining to jump start my weight loss and then doing MFP. Which do you think is better??

I think only you can really answer that question.

The best diet / routine is the one that you can stick to CONSISTENTLY. Someone with even a mediocre or substandard routine will acheive far more if they stick to it over a number of months than someone with the best, most efficient methods in the world that only does it for a couple of weeks.

You need to be honest with yourself and assess what your strengths and weaknesses are and find the place that best plays to your strong points.

Good luck. Speaking of strength, I'm off to the gym ;)

Well said!