Holla from Houston!

forty5percent
forty5percent Posts: 5
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Yep, it's time. Ready to be back to my college weight (130-140). I have youth on my side, but I lack a lot of motivation (particulary in the exercise department). Seriously, I am not one of those 'runner's-high' people. I'm more of a 'happy-hour-cocktails-and-fried-appetizers kind of chick.

But not this time, buddy! It's time to de-stress, de-clutter, and re-energize my life. Let's get this show on the road.

Replies

• jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    love it! and i am right there with you sister...i LOVE happy hour and apps!! this is a wicked good site though and keeps you on track if you log everything - gives you a good picture about what you're putting in your body! and theres a ton of great people on here:drinker:
    best of luck chica!
  • lmvolk
    lmvolk Posts: 51 Member
    back atcha from Galveston...
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Heya from the Montrose! (I think. I hope. Waiting to get approved for an apt.) You can absolutely do this. You just have to learn how to make the cocktails and happy hour a treat and not the norm! Start moving a little and drinking more water, make friends with some fresh veggies... It'll happen. :flowerforyou:
  • Nothing wrong with a little happy hour now and again...I just made it a daily instead of a weekly event...LOL! Good luck, you can do it!
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    hey welcome to My Fitness Pal!

I'm also in the Houston area (Spring, Tx)
This discussion has been closed.