17 day diet on doctors

Options
:explode: Did anyone ot there try the 17 day diet i would really like to know if it really works, it looks interestin, i tried and failed sooo much, almost want to give up!!! let me know what you think about the book

Replies

• Yarnpiggie
    Options
    I don't know anything about it, but anything that says X number of days, always throws up red flags for me. The key to success is in making a LIFETIME change, not a 6 day or 30 day or whatever day change. The reason we all yo-yo so much is that we don't make the lifetime committment to changing how we think about food and exercise. I blame infomercials. :-)
  • arfdemob5
    arfdemob5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    @Yarn... you are very right...I think this plan is different though! there are 4 cycles of 17 days each...each consisting of eating slightly different foods to keep your body from plateauing. However, the 4th cycle is for when you have reached your goal weight and you are supposed to continue it indefinitely. All the foods on this plan are very healthy and fresh..nothing cooky or weird. You are very right..a diet doesn't work..only a life change will! I chose this plan because it seems like a lifestyle I can maintain..forever!