Am I the only one adding weight?!

sarcyman
sarcyman Posts: 5
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, I'm Graham from sunny old Blackburn in England.

I started using myfitnesspal on my iPhone on the 3rd January and it's flipping great!

However it seems that everyone is trying desperately to lose the Christmas weight were as I am trying to bulk up a bit. Am I the only one? I'm using this programme because although I want to bulk up and add some muscle through weight training I wanted to makes sure I still ate the right things instead of gorging on chocolate...which I would happily do.

Anyways, looking forward to my first weigh in and good luck everyone!

if you are are bulking up too say hi!

Graham

Replies

• hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    There are people here trying to do lose, maintain and gain and just eat healthy. Search the Message boards. Maybe enter "want to gain weight?" or "trying to gain" and see what pops up.
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    You are not the only one. You ARE in the minority (remember, pretty much everyone in America is overweight!), but I have seen others trying to gain weight on here as well. We're all just trying to become more fit, one way or the other. I hope your fellow bulkers-up get in touch with you soon!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Well, I think that sites like this will have a majority of people looking to lose. That being said, I've already talked with plenty of serious weightlifters that are looking to gain muscle mass or tone what they have. Regardless of what your end goal is, we're all looking to improve our bodies in one way or another!
  • KimL05
    KimL05 Posts: 1
    Well, I must say that you and I might be on the same page. I am not a large girl by any means. I have a teeny pouch from having children. I want to lose that pouch...but I definitely want to gain muscle...even if that means gaining the weight. I want to have the sexy defined shoulders, back, abs! Sound familiar? lol.
This discussion has been closed.