I've always wanted to but never have...

Options

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Gone to Culinary School.

Going to relocate to Las Vegas when I retire and enroll at CIA.
  • CSausage
    CSausage Posts: 345
    Options
    Gone to Culinary School.

OOOHHH good one. I've always wanted to go to culinary school too.
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Bungee jump...sky dive and ride in a race car around a track a lap or two...
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Gone to Culinary School.

My friend went to CIA...it's is crazy expencive! He went to the Hyde NY campus. It's around $15,000 a semester.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Gone to Culinary School.

I can't wait. Retiring in just under 6 years. Selling our house and moving to Vegas to enroll in Culinary school.

The secondary benefit will be that I'm pretty sure my daughters won't mind visiting us in Vegas.
  • CSausage
    Options
    Streak at a sporting event!
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon - got really close once we were scheduled as the first backups if someone did not show up - but everyone did.. Just need to take the time to schedule it again I guess...
  • Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Ha, ha... don't be "that guy".
  • Meghan0129
    Options
    Spend a day at the spa... it seems like such a waste of money but I know I would love every minute of it.
  • IzLuMomma
    IzLuMomma Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Go to a nude beach

That would be fun, but I've heard its mostly old people! hahahahaha!
  • IzLuMomma
    Options
    Lived in an apartment.
  • CSausage
    Options
    Ha, ha... don't be "that guy".

OH I never could but still kinda want to.
  • blt4dtuff
    Options
    Learn to ride a motorcycle.
    Take the motorcycle safety course. It only costs about $100 and they provide the bikes. If you're military (or a spouse) you can probably take the course free of charge. Do it! You may find it a lifestyle you can fall in love with!

As for me...
    I'd like to take my motorcycle on a cross country ride with nothing but a saddlebag full of clothes and a camera.
  • CSausage
    Options
    Go to a nude beach

I've heard its all shapes, sizes and ages. I think that would just make me more comfortable and willing to walk around naked.
  • IzLuMomma
    Options
    Learn to ride a motorcycle.
    Take the motorcycle safety course. It only costs about $100 and they provide the bikes. If you're military (or a spouse) you can probably take the course free of charge. Do it! You may find it a lifestyle you can fall in love with!

As for me...
    I'd like to take my motorcycle on a cross country ride with nothing but a saddlebag full of clothes and a camera.

I learned to ride almost 4 years ago and LOVE it! Grew up on motorcycles and dreamed of having my own and now I do. I would love to be able to do a burn-out on it! That's NEVER going to happen (on purpose!) haha!
  • Meghan0129
    Options
    Go to a nude beach

I've heard its all shapes, sizes and ages. I think that would just make me more comfortable and willing to walk around naked.
    I could handle the being nude part but seeing others nude makes me very uncomfortable though. I couldnt even look at the nude model in my art class in college. Weird, huh?
  • Meghan0129
    Options
    Splurged on an expensive car. I have always settle for the economic, reliable option but I have friends who trade thier cars in for the bigger and better model every few years.
  • blt4dtuff
    Options
    Splurged on an expensive car. I have always settle for the economic, reliable option but I have friends who trade thier cars in for the bigger and better model every few years.
    People buy cars they can't afford to impress people they don't know or don't like...
  • CSausage
    Options
    Go to a nude beach

I could handle the being nude part but seeing others nude makes me very uncomfortable though. I couldnt even look at the nude model in my art class in college. Weird, huh?

So you have no problem being seen naked but cant see other poeple naked? Maybe you should get naked at a regular beach where everyone else is clothed! ha
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Had "fun" out on a boat, on a hot summer night ;) If only we had a boat.... lol