Newbie!

Options
Hi Everyone! I am new here, I am a STAH mom of 4 boys, Happily married for almost 10 years now! I am on a computer a lot due to the work I do, I design cut files for scrapbookers.. or in short into Graphic Design! LOL I am also a bad speller and type to fast sometimes so sorry for that right of that bat!

I married a man who LOVES TO COOK.. and went to school for it, and is GREAT at it! A Problem for me LOL! Also I was REALLY sick 2 years ago and that cause me to be in bed almost ALL the time for a year, but I have mostly recovered from that (long story, some other time).

I weighed 121 when I married him, I now weigh around 200 (I am 5'8).. and a lot of it is that I sit a lot doing my designing.. but I have been changing that as much as I can.. I started out with getting addicted to the Wii Bowling and Wii Dance 2... I started felling better.. day after day.. now it has been about 3 weeks and I have lost 7 lbs from my original 207!! So it got me motivated... now I am on here looking for more ways to help myself lose it all!!!! I am still looking around this site, ad how it works.. but JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!!!

Replies

• MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to the site! This is a great place to find recipes and that support system. I love this site!