New Here

Options
I'm new to the site, been working out for a while. Hope this website helps me lose 50lbs before summer. That's the goal, good luck to you all.

Replies

• Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Your goal seems obtainable so good luck with it, you are in the right place.

Eva
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    :happy: This is a wonderful website to lose weight! It should not be a problem with all the wonderful feedback and support you get here! Just be honest with yourself and track everything to learn your patterns. I have lost 23 pounds since Labor Day ~~ with ease for the first time ever!!!! I tried working out with a trainer four days a week for four years and nothing.....now I know why I couldn't lose the weigh and all the muscle I built is starting to show through.

Good luck to you!!!!! Welcome!
  • jenb86
    jenb86 Posts: 2
    Options
    I recently joined as well and found it very helpful! I have lost 5 pounds so far. I still have a ways to go, but with recognition of what you consume and others to help you out along the way, it is all acheivable!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck on your weight loss goals. You have a realistic weight loss goal, and can do this. We are all here to lose weight, so remember what you are here for. Feel free to add me.