Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bored

I need something that I won't get bored with. I have a treadmill and and exercise bike. I love Leslie Sansone's walking video's but I think I may have (A D D) when it comes to working out. Any suggestions.

Replies

• What about the gym where you can switch the equipment around?
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Do you use Netflix at all? There was a post earlier about how you can stream workout DVD's through Wii/Playstation. I freaking love Netflix.

If you don't have streaming capability I'd recommend checking your library -- I know my library rents out workout DVD's. I personally like Zumba, Tae-bo, and P90X. All three have a lot of variety in each workout.
  • I just got a PS3 and love doing the EA Active 2. Started a 9 week program and they seem to change the program every day. I know there are also really good fitness games for the wii. Good luck.:drinker:
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    I can't stand the treadmill. Can you run outside?
  • turn on the radio and dance dance dance... its fun and your moving so much you dont get bored.
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    I love Zumba. It's fun and a great workout. :)