Brownie Treat

Options
Hi everyone
I saw a recipe for a low fat/ low calorie brownie treat on here a week or so ago....now I can't find it. I know it used low fat brownie mix, vanilla yogurt, & fat free rediwhip.
Can anyone tell me the recipe or point me in the right direction??
I would appreciate it ever so much! :smile:

Replies

• apdoxies
    apdoxies Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I saw a recipe for a low fat/ low calorie brownie treat on here a week or so ago....now I can't find it. I know it used low fat brownie mix, vanilla yogurt, & fat free rediwhip.
    Can anyone tell me the recipe or point me in the right direction??
    I would appreciate it ever so much! :smile:
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    yeah I posted that one. it was 2 tablespoons fat free brownie mix, 1 tablespoon fat free vnilla yogurt and fat free reddi whip. mix brownie mix an yogurt together and microwave for 1 minute. top with reddi whip and viola!!!! soooooo good. I just ate one.
  • countrymusicgirl
    Options
    I don't think this is the exact one you're looking for, but it was posted a few days ago and got rave reviews. I havn't made them yet, but soon. They're listed under healthy indulgence double chocolate brownies. Sounds great, doesn't it!

1/4 cup unsweetened applesause
    1 tea. vanilla
    4 egg whites
    1 cup sugar
    1/4 cup flour
    1/2 cup cocoa powder
    1/2 tea. baking powder
    1/2 tea. salt
    1/4 cup mini choc. chips

Mix the applesause, vanilla, eggs and sugar together. Then mix the dry ingredients together. Mix the wet and dry together. Sprinkle the top with the choc. chips. Spray a 8X8" pan and bake at 350 for 20-22 min. This makes 12 servings.

88 cal., 2g. protien, 19 carb, 1g. fat, o chol, 1 g. fiber, 133 sodium
  • ranibauer
    ranibauer Posts: 73
    Options
    That sounds so good! What are the cals in that?
  • ambertimmons21
    Options
    I added 1 tsp of wonder butter to mine today. YUM!!!!!
  • ambertimmons21
    Options
    90 cal
  • apdoxies
    Options
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! I'm in a chocolate mood, but I don't want to blow the whole day - not after walking 4 & 1/4 miles!!!!!
    I appreciate it so much! *Hugs*
  • apdoxies
    Options
    I don't think this is the exact one you're looking for, but it was posted a few days ago and got rave reviews. I havn't made them yet, but soon. They're listed under healthy indulgence double chocolate brownies. Sounds great, doesn't it!

1/4 cup unsweetened applesause
    1 tea. vanilla
    4 egg whites
    1 cup sugar
    1/4 cup flour
    1/2 cup cocoa powder
    1/2 tea. baking powder
    1/2 tea. salt
    1/4 cup mini choc. chips

Mix the applesause, vanilla, eggs and sugar together. Then mix the dry ingredients together. Mix the wet and dry together. Sprinkle the top with the choc. chips. Spray a 8X8" pan and bake at 350 for 20-22 min. This makes 12 servings.

88 cal., 2g. protien, 19 carb, 1g. fat, o chol, 1 g. fiber, 133 sodium

Sounds good too! I'll have to try them soon!
    Thanks!