Options
I'm a 41 year old mom of an 8 year old. I live near Seattle, WA.

I have struggled with my weight all my life...sometimes closer to my ideal weight and others.....well not so much.

At the end of last year I had a health scare that was unrelated to my weight but I've decided that there's no time like the present than to start taking better care of myself. This was not a New Year's Resolution...I've simply decided to be kind to myself.

I will say that coming out of the holidays, I find myself crazing sweets more than usual so I need to muster through. I am working this week on bringing more water into my diet.

I'm also looking into the C25k program and I'm currently taking a Zumba class (SOOOOOO much fun).

Wish me luck guys....as I do you!!!!

Peace & Joy,
Kim

Replies

• RunningBoo
    Options
    I did Zuba for a little bit and I loved it! Youre right tons of fun! I have also really struggled with my weight and I am trying really hard to keep my commitment to myself. My sister and I and the C25k app and it is really good! This is one thing I am doing differently this time...Joining groups. I did weight Watchers a few years ago but it's just not in the budget right now so I am going to join groups, stay focused encourage myself by encouraging others! Thanks for sending a freind request, we all need to support eachother!
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kim, I wish you lots of luck on your journey!!!