Hello :)

Options
I've been using My Fitness Pal for 2ish days now. I wanted to introduce myself! My name is Rachel. I'm a 20 year old college junior. I am majoring in Organizational Communication at a school in Colorado. I'm 5'4" and weigh in at 172lbs currently. My highest weight was 196lbs. Somehow about 10lbs came off during my first year of college. Last September I really wanted to get in shape so I started eating healthier and working out 5 days a week. After about a month I lost 12lbs. Then my motivation kinda flew out the window. I stopped working out regularly. I've maintained that weight loss for about a year but I think now it's time to get back on track. I want my 20's to be the best shape I've been in. My ultimate goal is to be around 140-135. I'm using Myfitnesspal to track my diet and exercise and hold me accountable for what I am doing to my body! My 21st birthday is the end of April. I want to get my new drivers liscence and be proud of the weight printed beneath my (hopefully thinner) picture! I want to wear a bikini to the pool in Vegas when a huge group of us go in May. I want to look at pictures and not cringe.

It will be a long process but with the support my this site and the motivation to be heatlhy I know i can do it! :)

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard and this is such an awesome place. I've only been on a couple of days and the people and the food base and exercise logs are awesome. There is so much encouragement and advice. if you need a friend then i am here for you. good luck with your goal. i got married in vegas and i want to go back there for our anniversary next year, its feb 5th so its too close, and have fun in vegas.