Hi!

Options
Hello everyone. :) My name is Tawnee. I'm 21. I'm 5'2'' and I weigh 135 pounds. My goal is to lose about 15-20 pounds. I don't want my driver's license to make a liar of me anymore. Haha. Honestly, I already like my body the way it is. I really just want to get in shape and become more healthy. If I can shed a few pounds doing that, that's good too. :) Anyway, I really like this site so far. Usually, I join fitness sites like this and end up not ever visiting them again, but I can see myself coming back to this one. I especially like the message boards. :D

Replies

• oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Haha! My driver's license is WAAAAAY off now! It's been off since a year after I got it. :( lol As for you not visiting ever again, I will yell at you every day that you don't log on. Muwahaha. :)
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i want my license to be accurate too, and mine is set for march, this place is awesome, the food and exercise things are awesome, and especially the people. i see myself continuously being on this site too. the people are so encouraging and helpful. if you need a friend im here.
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Two things -

First, welcome. You are in the right place to meet your health goals.

Second - I think it will suprise you how much you return to this site. I don't think it would be an exageration for me to say that I use this site more than FB or any other social networking site. (I just wish logging on was all I needed to do. lol).

Well, welcome. I think you will love it here.

Eva
  • Tawnee19
    Options
    Thanks for the kind welcomes! :) I'm excited to start tracking my progress.
  • shrteddy
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Shrteddy. I have already lost 162 pounds. I started out at 400 pounds, 3 years ago. But the last year (12 months) I have battled the same 5 pounds. I loose it and gain it back. My doctors tell me not to worry cause my body is just catching up and with the many surgeries I've had my body is doing well considering. I have at least 80 more pounds to loose to reach the doctor's goal weight of 180 pounds. The doctors dont' want me to be 150 or lower due to my medical condition. SO .... I am coming here so that I will have a safe place to post my "success and set backs"... Notice I did not say failures, becuase I know I am not a failure. I will support you and hopefully you will give me the same support back. Looking forward to getting to know each of you better... Hugs, shrteddy
    :smile: