new

Options
Hi i am new i wondered if you have any good tips of low calorie chocolate bars when needing a fix!

Replies

• Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but when I do get a craving for it, I'll usually just eat a bite-sized candy or a granola bar with chocolate chips which if you choose wisely can only be about 50-100 calories.
  • KimLawson
    Options
    Hello, I am new on here too. I like the special K bars with the chocolate drizzle- 90 cal.
  • rclemens1221
    Options
    The Galaxy Midget (its the name no offense)...........its total calories consumed that determines how much body fat you’ll carry. At 190 calories, Galaxy enables the careful eater to enjoy reaching those goals without the worry of over consumption. Weight management is easy when you eat it every day. The all natural bar is Low Glycemic...... it is proportional in protein, carbohydrates and fat. Following a good nutrition plan means paying attention to what you eat. .......It's the first all natural protein bar designed with portion control in mind....It's delicious Peanut Butter Crisp satisfies every appetite IMO..........