Fell Off the Wagon...Need Support!

Options
2»

Replies

• mariasheehan
    Options
    You aren't alone! I've been struggling since the holidays too and late night snacking is my BIGGEST weakness. It's so easy to just sit down after my kids go to bed and break out the pretzels, skittles, chocolate kisses and top if off with whatever else I can find that is sweet or salty.

Since I totally realize this, I decided that was going to be one of my resolutions. To put and END to the late night snacking. It's so bad for you and it makes you wake up full- I find that when I do it, I skip breakfast. how absurd is that?! Anyway, would you like to join me on my no more late night eating challenge?! :happy:

I seriously need to join that challenge. Ohhh I looooooove skittles and chex mix and hershey kisses (candycane flavor) after the baby goes to bed. nom nom nom
  • Loribell23
    Options

I seriously need to join that challenge. Ohhh I looooooove skittles and chex mix and hershey kisses (candycane flavor) after the baby goes to bed. nom nom nom

You can join me! I'm so guilty of this and I'm totally aware that it's one of my biggest issues. There is no reason for me to eat past 7pm so I am trying to eat dinner and be totally done with food for the day. Close the book. Complete the journal. Shut down the kitchen! :tongue:
  • mariasheehan
    Options

You can join me! I'm so guilty of this and I'm totally aware that it's one of my biggest issues. There is no reason for me to eat past 7pm so I am trying to eat dinner and be totally done with food for the day. Close the book. Complete the journal. Shut down the kitchen! :tongue:

Challenge accepted :-0) Lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support. I'm glad I'm not alone, and I'm definitely going to renew my commitment to becoming healthier! I know I can do this!