Exercise @ Night

Options
So i know most people like to exercise in the morning but i have a 4 month old baby and am way to busy to exercise in the morning or during the day. It seems the only time i really have a chance to do so later at night cuz thats the only time i get a break... So my question is, If i start to do so will i still get the most out of exercising at night verses doing it in the morning?

Replies

• Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So i know most people like to exercise in the morning but i have a 4 month old baby and am way to busy to exercise in the morning or during the day. It seems the only time i really have a chance to do so later at night cuz thats the only time i get a break... So my question is, If i start to do so will i still get the most out of exercising at night verses doing it in the morning?
  • sweetandstormy
    Options
    I've got 16 month old twins so I know exactly what you're saying. I work full time and am a single Mom so the only time I get a chance to do any kind of exercise other than chasing them around is after they've gone to sleep. And most nights by the time I get done with that, it's 9 or 10 pm. Personally, I'd prefer to be able to do it earlier but even if I could, I'd still try to do it again later, too. It's better to work in late than not work it in at all.
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    twins and a single mom!

kudos!!
  • lcn42781
    lcn42781 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me and my wife have to go seperately to the gym on weekends because of my work schedule and there is no child care at the gym on weekends for our 21 month old daughter. We don't see a difference in weight loss whether we work out in the morning or in the evening.

However, me personally, I feel much better during the day when I work out first thing in the morning. Fortunately, working evenings/overnights, that works better for me anyway! :smile: Hope that helps!
  • click123
    click123 Posts: 4
    Options
    from my experience, exercising at night, early in the morning or even mid afternoon doesn't really matter as long as i eat healthy. sometimes i don't have time in the morning so i do it at night and vice versa. i still got the results that i want. i think it all comes down to the food you eat, and the exercises you do at home or in the gym.

congrats with your baby =]