Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker recipes

Options
2»

Replies

• viclynn
    viclynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have made the roast chicken in the microwave several times. It's very good and so simple.
  • luvu32
    luvu32 Posts: 13
    Options
    Bump
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    I think a whole cookbook for it would be wonderful! I will be going to our Spring Launch meeting in Feb so hopefully I get the lowdown on it! :) Yes, the whole chicken turns out great in the microwave. I've made it twice so far and my family loves it very much!
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think a whole cookbook for it would be wonderful! I will be going to our Spring Launch meeting in Feb so hopefully I get the lowdown on it! :) Yes, the whole chicken turns out great in the microwave. I've made it twice so far and my family loves it very much!

I am going to Spring Launch as well. Which one are you going to? I will be in Louisville
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options

I am going to Spring Launch as well. Which one are you going to? I will be in Louisville

I'll be in Baltimore! I'm soo excited!!
  • mel_istheshit
    Options
    For what it's worth to everyone, I made the lasagna soup last night and it is amazing! I made it with ground turkey and broken up whole grain spaghetti noodles because that's what I had on hand. I had left-overs for lunch and the noodles soaked up a lot of the broth and it was more like spaghetti bolognaise (sp?). It's like two meals in one and very tasty!
  • BexleyGirl
    BexleyGirl Posts: 102
    Options
    bump
  • rowlandk
    rowlandk Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • tobias1216
    tobias1216 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    roasted root vegetables, and always enough for leftovers, EXCELLENTE'!
  • khein33
    khein33 Posts: 20
    Options
    Here is a site that I found a PDF with lots of recipes. It's like 59 pages with all sorts of things. Doesn't give nutritional and there are certainly ways to change up things to make it low-cal or more specific to your diet.

http://www.directorsupportservices.com/pcpics/MagicPotRecipes.pdf

I do not know who that consultant is-- just found online and have tried several and loved them.
  • nicolemarie045
    nicolemarie045 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Bump- thank you!
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    following- love mine!
  • nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I have a list of 100 recipes for the deep covered baker. If you PM your e-mail address I will be happy to forward it on to you.
  • Mrsstacie123
    Mrsstacie123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Vegetable Biriyani! I don't have my own recipe typed up but this is similar and yummy as I've made it before!
    http://www.veggiebelly.com/2012/05/mughlai-vegetable-biryani-recipe.html