NO MORE SLEEP APNEA / CPAP!

Options
2»

Replies

• 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    All the more motivation for me! I'd love to ditch my machine. Thanks for posting!

Good luck and I'll be looking for your "NO MORE CPAP" post from you. 8-)
  • 25anniversary2011
    Options
    That's so exciting! I was just diagnosed with sleep apnea and they also told me that it could improve with weight loss but my doctor said that's not likely for me because mine is cause by my lower jaw being too far back (its looking like surgery for me) :frown: but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed cause there's a chance it might help....

Good luck to you. You never know what the outcome will be BUT loosing some weight and living a healthier lifestyle can't do anything but help! 8-)
  • 25anniversary2011
    Options
    I was on the verge of getting a CPAP, it's what got me started on fitness. I works,,, good for you. Congratulations.

Hopefully you won't have to get one one. Good luck to you and I'm watching! 8-)
  • 25anniversary2011
    Options
    How encouraging!

I've just been over to your page and am so impressed by your journey. Very inspiring! Go you!!!

Thank you! Friends now 8-)
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's Great!

Must be very liberating :)
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! I love hearing stories about how health and quality of living is greatly improved because of healthy changes! Thanks so much for sharing :)

L.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!