NSV :)

Options
So I ran my first 5k two years ago and was way excited for it. I was feeling the fittest I'd ever been in my life so I went out and bought a super pricey, pair of running shorts for my 5k.

Well I was kickboxing the other night wearing these shorts from two years ago (doing a dvd in the privacy of my own home..this will be important in a moment.) But noticed they felt super loose. I kept having to grab them and hold them up. When they finally fell right off of me when I jumped I decided I needed new running shorts. haha Anyway that was the first item of clothing that I've officially dubbed "too big"

Hopefully all of my pants will be that way soon

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Whee!
  • pines2palms
    Options
    A great problem to have! Woo hoo! Now, someone please tell me what NSV means. I have seen it twice today, and have no idea what it means!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Grats. I just packed up all my "fat" clothes yesterday and dropped them off at my local Salvation Army. Even though i'm still a good 20 - 25 pounds away from my goal weight some of that stuff just had to go like my size 20 cargo skirt that i absolutely loved : / and all the shirts my mom unknowingly bought from the maternity section from fashion bug.

Since i'm still not there yet I"m currently wearing some hand me down stuff from my older sister from when she was about my weight.

Can't wait to get to my goal weight and go clothes shopping.
  • TedTorres
    TedTorres Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Since I started running again I have noticed all my clothes fitting bigger.
  • sapphirelazuli
    Options
    A great problem to have! Woo hoo! Now, someone please tell me what NSV means. I have seen it twice today, and have no idea what it means!

Non-Scale Victory :)

I can't wait for my clothes to fall off, haha! ;D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!