Bad habit

Options
I posted this on my feed and I'm posting here as well. I really need to figure out a way to break all of my habits. I'm sure that real weight loss is about more than just food. If I keep doing what I always did, I'll keep getting what I always got. Time to change more than just what I put in my mouth!

Ugh...I fell into such a bad habit today. Woke up this morning fired up to work out...ate breakfast...went swimming...the day was starting off great. And then one of my daughter's friends totally back stabbed her and I ended up with knots in my stomach. For as much as I overeat, and as much as I have trouble with portion control, whenever I'm upset or nervous I just can't eat. I just forced lunch now. I have 1095 calories left for the day and it's already almost 3:00. I have got to stop this pattern. Not eating is not going to help my 8 year old! Sorry for the rant...I just needed to vent.

Replies

• JamaicanQueen427
    Options
    venting is good not eating is bad... i'm going through the same struggle with you, (weight loss). stay positive and grab that bag of raw carrots! lol good luck and happy new year...
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Make yourself a promise: that's what I did 1 year ago. The way I look at it, if I make a promise, I need to keep it. If I make a promise to myself, it would be dropping to ridiculously low levels if I broke a promise to myself. So far it's worked. I don't want to let myself down or anyone else that may depend on me :flowerforyou:
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    Thanks for the support. Yes I need to make those promises to myself. My number one priority has to be my health! I will do this the right way this time.