Favorite work out songs?

chelcscarbrough
chelcscarbrough Posts: 45 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone have any great work out songs to share? I'm making work out playlist so I don't have to pass through all of my slow songs while working out and was just wondering if anyone had any ideas :) My personal favorite right now is Last Chance by Maroon 5!

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Usher's new song...more (i think) SO MOTIVATING!
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    i like anything ministry of sound based for workouts something pumping :-)
  • chelcscarbrough
    Oh love that one! Great suggestion.
  • I usually just do rock or hip hop songs when I go walking. I have a zero slow song playlist so all the songs I listen to are upbeat. I also have a cool down playlist that includes cheesy girl power songs like I get a little bit stronger by Sara Evans, Stronger Woman by Jewel, etc. because I use those as motivation to keep going and something about the feel good message fits well with the end of a butt kicking workout :)
  • chelcscarbrough
    I've never heard of ministry of sound, I will have to check them out :)
  • JLeeAlton
    JLeeAlton Posts: 311
    I workout to podcasts of Hardstyle Techno :devil:
  • chelcscarbrough
    @DanaMThompson, I love the cheesy girl songs! They are so perfect for working out.
  • Some of my favorite work out songs are " Authority Song" by John Mellencamp, "Call My Name" by Sammy Hagar, "Gonna Make You Sweat" by C+C Music Factory. For cool down, "Gravity" by John Mayer and "Drift Away" by Uncle Kracker. If you like cheesy fast beat, "Ladies Choice" off the Hairspray album is really super fast...great to add to an interval workout. Enjoy!
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Cant go pass Motley Crue's Kickstart My Heart.. fast pumping song

The Poors , More Wine Waiter Please is another that Kicks.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    I am currently excercising to Rihanna and Katy Perry. And this sounds cheesy but I also downloaded a 70's Disco cd on my IPOD and I LOVE IT! It's very upbeat and keeps you energized until the end.
  • trixiekitten
    trixiekitten Posts: 6 Member
    Here are a few that are worth checking out:

-Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls
    -Burnin by Baby Bumps
    -That's Not My Name by the Ting Tings
    -Dance & Shout (Dancehall version) by Shaggy & Pee Wee

and of course, you can't go wrong with some old school Disco-esque songs like:

-Pop Music by M
    -Shake your Groove Thing by Peaches & Herb
    -You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) by Sylvester
    -Double Dutch Bus by Frankie Smith
This discussion has been closed.